Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 Miami Beach Bowl Preview and Prediction




This is a little late, but the holiday had me running around doing errands. I should have done it over the weekend, but I got caught up on other things going on. The game has already started, but I haven't watched or even kept up with the game yet. Here is my short little preview of the game that is currently going on. This seems pretty lame, but I had to get my original prediction out, so here it is.

The Miami Beach Bowl will showcase the BYU Cougars vs the Memphis Tigers.This is the first ever Miami Beach Bowl and I think they got two good teams to play in the inaugural event. Memphis is having one of the best seasons it has ever had. The Tigers are searching for their first 10 win season in over ten years. Memphis has one of the best defenses in college football and will look to keep BYU under control.

The BYU Cougars are going into their 10th consecutive bowl game appearance where they have won 6 out of the last 9 bowl games. BYU has a pretty stellar offense that they will try to use and throw off the Memphis Tigers' defense. That will be pretty tricky to do against a Memphis defense that is 5th in total points allowed.

Look for this to be a close game with Memphis coming out victorious by a score of 29-22.


Be sure to subscribe to the blog in the upper right. Thank you for reading. For more predictions and news you can:
Like the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/sportscognition
Follow me on Twitter @SportsCogBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment