Thursday, October 8, 2015

2015 FCS Top 10 Picks - Week 6



Last week was a very good week for my predictions as I finished 5-1. The only blemish on that record came when I picked South Dakota State to defeat North Dakota State. Many of the Bison fans thought I was crazy that I could even think of such a notion, but there were many other analysts that thought the Jackrabbits would pull off the victory as well. I guess I should have trusted the wise Bison fans and picked them to win it since they are the four-time defend National Champion, If there is one thing I have found since predicting the FCS is that the FCS is very difficult to predict. So with that here are my picks for Week 6.

#2 Coastal Carolina vs Presbyterian (Coastal Carolina wins 34-0)

#3 North Dakota State vs #10 Northern Iowa (North Dakota State wins 29-8)

#4 Illinois State vs #9 Youngstown State (Youngstown State wins 28-22)

#5 James Madison vs Towson (James Madison wins 42-19)

#6 Chattanooga vs Furman (Chattanooga wins 23-9)

#7 Eastern Washington vs Cal Poly (Eastern Washington wins 34-33)

#8 South Dakota State vs #19 Indiana State (South Dakota State wins 28-25)


Week 1: 2-7 (.222%)
Week 2: 5-2 (.714%)
Week 3: 4-5 (.444%)
Week 4: 4-3 (.571%)
Week 5: 5-1 (.833%)


Be sure to subscribe to the blog to stay up-to-date on new posts. For more news, info, and predictions you can:
Like me on Facebook at Sports Cognition &
Follow me on Twitter @SportsCogBlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment