Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2015 FCS Playoffs: Semifinals



The time has come for the final four of the FCS Playoffs, and so far the playoffs have not been a disappointment. The team I picked to win it all at the beginning, Jacksonville State, are still in it. They will be going against the team that I said in the beginning to be on the look out for, Sam Houston State. Then you have the other game between the four-time defending National Champions North Dakota State and the surprising Richmond Spiders. I don't think many people predicted Richmond to come out like they have, I know I didn't. They will have a very hard time against a team that has been without a doubt the most dominating team in the past five years. I think it's very hard to argue that the Bison are an FCS dynasty. I don't see the Bison continuing their reign of supremacy this year. I still have the Jacksonville State Gamecocks taking the championship. Let's see who I have winning this weekends games.

Richmond at North Dakota State (North Dakota State wins 29-22)

Sam Houston State at Jacksonville State (Jacksonville State wins 33-31)


Be sure to subscribe to the blog in order to stay up-to-date on new posts. For more news, info, and predictions you can:
Like me on Facebook at: Sports Cognition &
Follow me on Twitter: @SportsCogBlog 

4 comments:

  1. If NDSU makes it to Frisco, which I believe they will there is zero chance Jacksonville State wins, expecially if SH can play with JS. The Richmond game will be a blowout being its in the dome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If NDSU makes it to Frisco, which I believe they will there is zero chance Jacksonville State wins, expecially if SH can play with JS. The Richmond game will be a blowout being its in the dome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacksonville State plays like an FBS team just as much as NDSU does. I don't see there being a blowout between them and Richmond. The Spiders have been on fire lately. The Bison definitely have the home field advantage.

      Delete
  3. Sammy is gonna take out Jax. It's gonna be round 3 between Sammy and the HERD

    ReplyDelete