Monday, October 17, 2016

My College Football Top 10 (Week 8)

                                                                                  Photo courtesy of Hypeline.org

As always, I have a problem with how things are done in regards to college sports, particularly with how college football teams are ranked. It seems like no one ever considers the records of the teams, but instead views the conferences that the teams are affiliated with. I believe in rewarding teams that have remained unbeaten, especially when there only 11 teams out of 128, which is 8.6% of the teams in the FBS. That's pretty incredible in itself. Since rankings are really nothing more than people's opinions on who they think the best college football teams are by using numbers to back up their opinions, I'm going to start giving my Top 10 teams in college football every week, starting now. Here is my Top 10 college football rankings for week 8.

1. Michigan
2. Ohio State
3. Washington
4. Alabama
5. Western Michigan
6. Baylor
7. Clemson
8. Texas A&M
9. Nebraska
10. Boise State

I love hearing the opinions of other people, mostly because it can generate discussion, which is a great thing. If you agree or disagree with any part of my rankings tell me in the comments, and tell me why you agree or disagree.


Be sure to subscribe to the blog to stay up to date on new posts. For more news, info, and predictions, you can:
Like me on Facebook at Sports Cognition &
Follow me on Twitter @SportsCogBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment