Friday, December 11, 2015

2015 FCS Playoffs: Quarterfinals



We are getting closer to the final four of the FCS Playoffs. My pick to win it all, Jacksonville State is still going strong and I don't see them slowing down anytime soon. North Dakota State looks like the team we all expected to see going for its fifth straight National Championship. Illinois State is en route to have a rematch of last year's championship game with North Dakota State, and Sam Houston State is looking like the sleeping giant that I thought they would be. Let's go ahead and take a look at the four games that will be played this weekend and see who I have going to the semifinals.

Richmond at Illinois State (Illinois State wins 29-24)

Charleston Southern at Jacksonville State (Jacksonville State wins 32-21)

Colgate at Sam Houston State (Sam Houston State wins 37-19)

Northern Iowa at North Dakota State (North Dakota State wins 30-22)


Be sure to subscribe to the blog in order to stay up-to-date on new posts. For more news, info, and predictions you can:
Like me on Facebook at Sports Cognition &
Follow me on Twitter @SportsCogBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment