Thursday, September 1, 2016

World Series Prediction - September




Today is the 1st of September, which means it's time for me to make my monthly World Series prediction. For the past two months I have had the Cubs taking on the Indians. Going over the past month, and looking into September, I feel as though the World Series will look a little different than I had previously predicted.

Now I have the Boston Red Sox taking on the Chicago Cubs in the World Series. The Indians are still one of the top teams in the A.L., but the Red Sox have blown up offensively. I think Big Papi and the rest of the Red Sox will continue that hot streak well into October. The Cubs are still the best team in the N.L. and they have no reason to worry about losing the Central Division.

This would be the ideal series for Major League Baseball. Think about it. Two of the oldest, most revered franchises with two of the worst curses in all of sports. Of course, Boston has already broken their curse. There is also the factor of Theo Epstein, the former GM of the Red Sox, and now the current GM of the Cubs. Sometimes sports have a way of  working out terrific story lines for the big games, and I think this would be the best series for MLB. If both teams stay hot they will be playing for a ring in October, giving us one of the most hyped up World Series in a long time.

Be sure to subscribe to the blog to stay up to date on all new posts. For more news, info, and predictions, you can:
Like me on Facebook at Sports Cognition or
Follow me on Twitter @SportsCogBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment